The Bridge McFarland New Business Award
The Judges Want...
New businesses that deliver vibrancy, moving forward in a structured way that balances occupational and business skills successfully in order to overcome challenges and facilitating continued success…
This award recognises the development made by a Northern Lincolnshire based new business which is less than three years old at the time of application. Applicants need to demonstrate through their application how they have made significant progress as a new business.
Can include any of the following:
- Positive development and implementation of a business plan
- Exploitation of a niche market
- Overcoming some challenging business circumstances
- Progressive development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Business evaluation which implements successful change
- Positive financial planning / management
- Positive product / service development
Last Year's Winner
Winners of the New Business Award - Walshe’s Property & Letting Agency