The Business Awards
The Business Live Pandemic Thrive & Survive Award
The Judges are looking for a company or organisation that has been impacted by the pandemic but had a credible plan to adapt to the challenge.
This may include examples of resilience, diversification, responsiveness, re-training or up-skilling, protection of staff and customers
Criteria for the Award:
Companies will need to show and evidence some or all of the following. We recognise that every company will have had a different Pandemic experience. This will be taken into consideration.
- Resilience in the face of adversity
- Responsiveness – measures taken to adapt to a change in circumstances
- Measures taken to protect staff and customers
- Changes to staff procedures, jobs and training
- Increases in online capabilities, diversification, or new income streams
- Evidence of growth (where applicable), or measures taken during the Pandemic which will lead to future income or revenue streams
- Strategic planning
Enter this award
NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE BUSINESS AWARDS