The Business Awards
The Young Business Person of the year award celebrates an extraordinary young business person aged 30 and under who exhibits qualities that inspires the business community. Open to young entrepreneurs building their own business or employees that have had an outstanding impact on their business.
You will be able to demonstrate success and possess drive and will have had a significant impact on the business and made a personal contribution to a project or the business as a whole. This might include career progression, performance, relevant personal or professional qualifications or specific training. The judges are looking for an individual who goes above and beyond.
This is awarded to anyone aged 18-30 within the Northern Lincolnshire area who can demonstrate success during 2018 and 2019.
The award criteria are:
· Why you should win Young Business Person of the Year
· Outline your career to date providing further details of further education and professional qualifications
· Briefly outline your business, company size, profitability and turnover. Include details of your role and areas of responsibility
· Evidence of your successful business performance
· What personal characteristics do you feel have made you successful
· The award can be endorsed by a business colleague, partner or client